Interior Design: Project Manager
Type of Employment: Full-time
Experience Level: 8-10 years
Location: Lawrence, MA
CUBE 3 is a dynamic architectural firm that provides creative design solutions for a wide range of architecture, interior design and planning challenges. We are currently seeking a talented and energetic design leader to add to our growing team. This is an opportunity to work closely with the firm partners and help shape the design direction of this fast-paced, exciting firm.
- Lead the quality assurance & quality control efforts for project documentation
- Lead interior design teams and consultants through all phases of project design
- Gather, evaluate and respond to client needs
- Cultivate and nurture lasting client relationships
- Guide and mentor your design team while promoting a holistic, inter-disciplinary approach to planning, architecture and interior design
- Participate in initiatives that support our project design and business development efforts
The ideal candidate must provide the following to be considered:
- Successful completion of a Bachelor or Masters of Interior Design Degree from an accredited school
- 8-10 years professional experience in all phases of commercial design
- Strong technical portfolio
- Advanced experience in documenting design using Revit & CAD
- Strong presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively with clients and team members
- Completion of NCIDQ preferred
Email: email@example.com. No phone calls please.
We are an equal opportunity employer.