Type of Employment: Full-time
Experience Level: 5+ years related experience
Education: Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Location: Miami FL
Perform a variety of administrative tasks in support of the Partners, Human Resources, Facilities, and Finance. In addition, this position provides general office support and serves as an internal resource for employees at our Miami site. This position requires the ability to manage multiple priorities for multiple people as well as the ability to be self-directed and use independent judgment, and to thrive in a fast-paced, often hectic environment.
- Receptionist Duties
- Handle all phone calls, greet visitors, manage the employee’s attendance reporting protocols including sending out daily staff update reports
- Handle all incoming and outgoing mail to include USPS, UPS, FEDEX
- Arrange for food delivery or pick up for meetings as requested
- Maintain birthday list and order cake for monthly celebration
- Facilities/Office Management Duties
- Schedule and maintain the conference rooms
- Manage facilities needs including kitchen maintenance,
- Track and coordinate all equipment that is checked in/out of the Miami office
- Manage and coordinate facility service needs (lights, painting needs, cleaning needs)
- Ensure that recycling is maintained on schedule
- Maintain inventory of materials that need to be ordered including office supplies, kitchen needs, computer cartridges, etc. and place orders with appropriate vendors as needed
- Coordinate service contracts and liaise with Building Manager regarding building issues
- Set up meetings as requested (send invites, set up ‘join me’ or phone participation
- Occasional driving in the local area to perform errands in support of the needs of the organization
- Executive Assistant Duties
- Support the CEO with administrative needs including file maintenance.
- Support Human Resources with on-boarding and document maintenance as requested
- Assist with coordination of annual holiday party and other employee events
- Support Finance with filing and other duties as requested.
Required Skills and Professional Traits
- Ability to think critically and use independent judgement
- Professional work ethic
- Ability to develop and maintain a positive professional working relationship with team members while working together in a collaborative, proactive and detail-oriented approach
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, sometimes hectic environment
- Disciplined and exceptionally well organized
- An engaging personality; a positive contributor to CUBE3’s unique culture
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
A valid, unrestricted driver’s license and driving record, as deemed acceptable by our firm’s liability insurance carrier, must be presented and maintained.
This is a partial, but representative list of duties. Employee will willingly accept other duties as requested.
Typical office environment including heat, air conditioning, and an elevator in the building
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Communicate clearly in English both in-person, on the phone, and via computer.
- Sit, stand, and walk throughout the facility for prolonged periods of time.
- Operate a computer/ keyboard/ and monitor for extended periods of time.
- Frequently lift or move objects up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift or move objects up to 25 pounds.
Position Type / Expected Hours Of Work
This is a full-time exempt level position. Due to the nature of the work, the employee may often be required to work more than 40 hours per work week. Our core hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. with a daily one hour lunch break.
Email: email@example.com. No phone calls please.
We are an equal opportunity employer.