Design Architect / Planner
Type of Employment: Full-time
Experience Level: 7-10 years
Location: Lawrence MA, Boston MA, Miami FL
CUBE 3 is a dynamic and entrepreneurial architectural design firm that generates creative design solutions for a wide range of architecture, interior design and planning challenges. We are currently seeking two talented and energetic Design Architect / Planners to add to our expanding team (one opening in our Boston office and one in our Lawrence office). This is an opportunity to work closely with the firm partners and to help shape the design direction for upcoming work in this fast-paced firm.
The position would focus primarily on the following activities:
- A highly-motivated, proactive professional to take a lead role in the design of new and ongoing firm We expect strong independent work ability, and the desire to interface directly with clients to define design goals, create internal strategies, and execute innovative design concepts across all project types.
- An individual with direct experience delivering on client expectations within the bounds of CUBE 3 organizational goals and This includes working with Partners and other members of the design team to establish internal planning and design metrics for all projects.
- The ability to work closely with others in a truly collaborative, innovative design environment that encourages new This means engaging directly with both senior and junior staff in a non-hierarchical, interactive manner.
- An advocate who has the ability to develop cohesive, compelling narratives and design presentations to a wide range of audiences including clients, planning boards, community groups, neighbors,
- An integrated team player with strong communication skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects and Our practice typically includes ongoing work on several project efforts simultaneously and will require strong time management skills and flexibility in our fast-paced, creative environment.
- The ability to independently think and create design solutions for conceptual projects and prepare presentation quality
- Ability to generate quick initial design concepts in SketchUp and/or by hand is critical to success in this This is a collaborative, real-time design studio that requires the ability to present ideas in a rapid and compelling manner.
- Proficiency with CAD, Revit, SketchUp, and Photoshop, is Additional 3D design program abilities are a plus.
The ideal candidate must provide the following to be considered:
- Recent work samples that are a direct reflection of your design abilities. This may include work completed in collaboration with others, but you must be able to demonstrate individual abilities. The more clearly you can convey your independent design skills the better – we are seeking strong designers for these positions. Be creative and be innovative in how you present your work – we are open to seeing what you are capable of in the way you are most comfortable presenting it to us.
- Clear indication of your role and responsibilities on any project provided in your
- Resume, digital portfolio or similar work Applications received without this requirement will not be considered.
Email: email@example.com. No phone calls please.
We are an equal opportunity employer.